HOME     CONTACT US     SITEMAP     PRINT
   Arabic
Home  »  Media Centre  »  Press Releases

Press Releases

Arig Offers to Purchase Takaful Re`s Minority Shares
Posted on: Jul 21,2015

Dubai:  Arig, Bahrain who owns majority share of 54% in Takaful Re`s equity is currently negotiating the purchase of the remaining 46% share from minority holders. The purchase remains subject to approvals from shareholders of Takaful Re and the Dubai Financial Services Authority.

 

 

About Takaful Re

 

Takaful Re (TRL) is a significantly capitalized Retakaful company committed to actively contribute to the growth and development of the Takaful industry in accordance with Sharia`a principles.

 

Takaful Re is registered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) number 0089 and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA).

 
Legal Notice  © 2010 Takaful Re Limited